Breakups are hard. But here’s the good thing about it. You learn something about it. It fell apart because there wasn’t something right. Maybe his friends, the way he eats, the way he behaves with you, his attitude, it can be something. Don’t beat yourself up for it.
Somethings I learned after my breakup;
- I’m not the unlucky person to loose him, he’s the unlucky one to loose a girl like me.
- Everyone who were pretending to be my friends all took center stage (Including some of my cousins who decided sell our family bond for money and liquor)
- Never trust anyone with your secrets, apart from yourself.
- The only people who are not going to be judgmental are your parents. They will support you no matter what.
- I don’t miss him, I miss the idea of being with him.
- Just because he’s plotting revenge against me, I’m not going to do that. If I started plotting revenge for all the backstabbers I have and had in life, I’ll be jobless and penniless till I’m 116. I’m too busy getting my life stable with a good professional life and education to worry about everything that the fakes and backstabbers in my life do.
My anthem for life is “Titanium” by Sia. My favorite lyrics in the song are, “…I’m criticized, but all your bullets ricochet.
You shoot me down, but I get up….Cut me down,But it’s you who’ll have further to fall…”